Tuesday 30 June 2015

Sleep theme

Tonight on A Mixed Bag with Chris B on 93.7 Edge FM in the Bega Valley, our theme was sleep because next week it will be Sleep Awareness Week.

Here is a link to the Sleep Health Foundation's website, where you can find out all about
Sleep Awareness Week, and check out fact sheets about various sleep disorders.

http://www.sleephealthfoundation.org.au/more/sleep-awareness-week-2013.html


Our playlist for this evening included:

  • Even When I'm Sleeping - Leonardo's Bride
  • Get Some Sleep - Bic Runga
  • Last Night I Didn't Get to Sleep - The 5th Dimension
  • I'm Only Sleeping - The Beatles
  • Don't Sleep in the Subway - Petulia Clark
  • I Don't Sleep, I Dream - R.E.M
  • I'm Gonna Sleep with One Eye Open - Dolly Parton
  • I Go to Sleep - Pretenders and the Sia version
  • Two Sleepy People - Seth MacFarlane featuring Norah Jones
  • You Can Sleep While I Drive - Melissa Etheridge
  • Sleeping With the Telephone - Reba McEntire
  • Sleeping Beauty - Divinyls
  • The Lion Sleeps Tonight - The Tokens
  • Sleeping In My Car - Roxette
  • I Need Some Sleep - Eels
Next week our theme will be "Beautiful"

No comments:

Post a Comment