Please find links below to the Bang on a Beanie website, and facebook page and the Brain Injury Australia website. You can also ring the Brain Injury Association of New South Wales on
1800 802 840.
Click on the link below to listen to Glen Farlow, the national co-ordinator of the Bang On A Beanie campaign tell us what it's all about:-
Interview with Glen Farlow August 2015
I would also like to share a YouTube video by Melissa Wanna about her experience as someone who is living with a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) which all started with a fall when she was out dancing. It's a very powerful piece, so please check it out:-
Our playlist last night included:-
- Brain Confusion by Susie Quatro
- Horror Movie (shocking me right out of my brain) by Skyhooks
- Brain Damage by Pink Floyd
- I've Got A Capo On My Brain by Dan Hicks & The Hot Licks
- Purple Haze (all in my brain) by Jimi Hendrix
- Escape (The Pina Colada Song) (if you have half a brain) by
- Brain Drain by Marianne Faithfull
- Say Something by A Great Big World
- Trouble In My Brain by The Sunnyboys
- Brain by Banks
- Side 1 of the album Head Injuries by Midnight Oil
- Brain of J by Pearl Jam
- Crash Course in Brain Surgery by Metalica
- Brain Shake by ACDC
- Ave Verum Corpus (K.618) by Mozart from "Mozart for the Brain"
Next week, after all that thinking this week, our theme will be of a lighter nature, "Party", so lots of songs with the word "Party" in the title.