Tuesday 1 September 2015

No Mixed Bag with Chris B on 93.7 Edge FM tonight

Hello if you are a loyal listener to the show!

After a wonderful trip to Sydney to attend my niece's wedding and attending a concert of my favourite opera singer, Renee Fleming, I seemed to have come down with the dreaded lurgy, so instead of presenting "A Mixed Bag with Chris B" tonight, I will be "rugging up" with warm clothes and sitting by the fire drinking herbal tea with lemon and honey!!

A Mixed Bag with Chris B will return on Tuesday 15 September @ 6.00 pm on 93.7 Edge FM in the Bega Valley.  I will let you know closer to the time what our theme will be then.

Here's a link to the Edge FM website, where you can fill in our online survey, and tell us what you want from your local community radio station:-

http://edgefm.org.au/


Talk to you on air in a few weeks time.

Chris B x



No comments:

Post a Comment