Tuesday 9 September 2014

The Rolling Stones v The Beatles

Tonight on A Mixed Bag with Chris B on 93.7 Edge FM in the Bega Valley, our theme was The Rolling Stones v The Beatles.  Lots of music from the Rolling Stones and lots of music from The Beatles.  Here's the playlist for this evening:-
  • All you need is love - The Beatles
  • We love you - The Rolling Stones
  • Strawberry fields forever - The Beatles
  • I can't get no satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
  • Love me do - The Beatles
  • The last time - The Rolling Stones
  • Who's driving your plan - The Rolling Stones
  • Drive my car - The Beatles
  • As time goes by - The Rolling Stones
  • Please, please me - The Beatles
  • From me to you - The Beatles
  • Get off my cloud - The Rolling Stones
  • Dig my pony - The Beatles
  • Wild horses - The Rolling Stones
  • Sympathy for the devil - The Rolling Stones
  • Michelle - The Beatles
  • Elanor Rigby - The Beatles
  • Ruby Tuesday - The Rolling Stones
  • Angie - The Rolling Stones
  • She said yeah - The Rolling Stones
  • She said, she said - The Beatles
  • Sister Morphine - The Rolling Stones
  • Lucy in the sky with diamonds - The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment