Thursday 24 January 2013

Have just been to the Circus at Candelo

(Today is Thursday.  I started to write this post last weekend, but got a little side-tracked.  Life just gets busy sometimes).

I had wonderful time tonight at Candelo Town Hall in the Bega Valley.  The "Almost Exactly Circus" Circus Cabaret was SO much fun.
The performers were incredibly skillful with their range of tricks (juggling, hula-hooping, clowning, balancing acts etc), and the Candelo crowd happily engaged with the performers when they were plucked out of the audience, and pulled up onto the stage!  I feel I had a very lucky escape as I was sitting in the front row, feeling very relieved that I wasn't targeted!

Local magician, Rhys Davies the Trickster was the support act for the evening.  He put on a very impressive magic show, and joined the circus troupe for their juggling finale.  I'm looking forward to seeing more magic shows from Rhys in the near future.

If you get the chance to see "Almost Exactly Circus", I can highly recommend their act.

Here is a link to their facebook page:-

https://www.facebook.com/AlmostExactlyCircus

and a link to Rhys Davies the Trickster's facebook page:-

https://www.facebook.com/RhysDaviesTheTrickster

No comments:

Post a Comment