On Tuesday night on 93.7 Edge FM, we heard lots of songs with words similar to "sends a shiver down my spine" or "quivers down my backbone". Click on the link below to hear an interview with Narooma based chiropractor Paul Scaefer who informed us about ways to look after our postural health.
Beneath the interview link, you can find the playlist for Tuesday night's show.
INTERVIEW WITH NAROOMA BASED CHIROPRACTOR PAUL SCHAEFER
Spine theme playlist:-
- Shakin' All Over (Johnny Kidd and The Pirates) - Shivers down my backbone
- Shiver (Boys Next Door) - A shiver down my Spi-i-i-iy-iy-ine
- Drive All Night (Bruce Springsteen) - I get shivers down my spine girl
- Cold Wind in August (Van Morrison) - It was a cold wind in August, shivers up and down my spine
- Show Me Heaven (Maria McKee) - I've shivers down my spine, and it feels divine
- Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen) - Shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time
- Backbone (Carsie Blanton)
- The Devil's Backbone (The Civil Wars)
- A few of Jeff St John songs because he was born with Spina Bifida. The songs were Teach Me How To Fly, Big Time Operator, and Can't Find My Way Home
- Hurts So Good (John Cougar Mellencamp) because he was also born with Spina Bifida
- That Old Black Magic (Frank Sinatra) - those icy fingers up and down my spine
- I've got your back (Mr Christopher)
- We've got your back (Shannon Jackman)
- We finished with a few songs from fictional band Spinal Tap.
To find out more about Spinal Health Week, click on the link below:-